Monday, September 04, 2006

Dewdrop

Finally, I have a blog site! So many things have happened in the last few months that I have wanted to write and share, but this first post will be brief. Above is a photo of Mayo from a nature trail I hiked this morning. Practically all of the tall buildings in Rochester are associated with Mayo. This area is gorgeous with rivers, trees, hills, farm land, and barns. There are miles of bicycle and hiking trails within city limits, not to mention those in the surrounding areas. I feel as though I am on vacation!

SIGNATURE

Everywhere I find the signature, the autograph of God, and he will never deny His own handwriting. God hath set His tabernacle in the dewdrop as surely as in the sun. No man can any more create the smallest flower than he could create the greatest world.

Joseph Parker

8 comments:

Daniel said...

Amy,
I'm excited that you took the "blog step", and I feel very honored to be the first to post on Reflections. Maybe blogging will give you something to do in your easy new life of no school!

Kaylene said...

YES!!!!! I am SO happy you got a blog! I will be a constant reader! Miss you! ~Kaylene

Anonymous said...

Yay!! It's going to be fun seeing what you're up to now that you have your job! :) I was sorry to hear about your bike! That's really sad. :( I hope you're having a great week,
Brianne

Jolynn B said...

Hello Amy!
Nice blog! I am leaving for the Sound Foundations(SF) program Thurs. After I get back I should have some things to post about on my own blog. We miss you a lot, but I am sure you are having quite an adventure so I won't grudge you that. ;) TTFN

Jolynn B said...

Love the quotes!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Amy!
It IS great to see you have a blog! Now I won't have to pick up bits and snatches from my mom's phone calls. :P
Love, Carly :)

Sarah Blanshan said...

Yay for Amy's blog! Give me some time...I'm trying to catch up to the blogging trend! Look forward to hearing what's on your mind...

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Love your blog page. We really miss you. Sorry about your new bike.