Fall walks and bike rides are pictured below.
From the trail with Mayo Clinic in the background.
Thinking today might be the last chance this fall, I biked the 25 mile round trip from Rochester to Pine Island in two hours.
Countryside on the way to Pine Island on the Douglas Trail
Minnesota scene: barn and fields!
4 comments:
What gorgeous pictures. It turned freezing cold here this weekend, but it is still pretty.
Beautiful scenery. You did great at capturing it!
Wow, Amy! Those are really pretty pictures. The trees there are so much more pretty than the ones here, even though ours are probably at there best right now.
Hope to see you soon!
Angela
Thanks for the comment, Amy! My brother, Peter, and Amy are the very excited couple.=) The baby will be born in June, I think. They live only 20 minutes away, for which I am very thankful. That must be hard to have Ben and Tandalee so far away!
I always enjoy looking at your pictures and getting ideas of new ways to take mine. Keep it up!!
Abby
Post a Comment