Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby Lohse

Picture of Baby Lohse at 11 weeks, now 16 weeks 4 days!Matt and I are super excited to welcome Baby Lohse #1 in August! My biggest anticipation right now is to feel the baby move.

Before we will be ready, however, there is still a lot to do. Today, I am organizing things to make more room in the house. It's going to be a bit snug, so I am looking into ways to store things more efficiently, such as under the bed and on the walls.

In between daily chores and work, I am finding some time to read. I am currently reading The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by the La Leche League.

8 comments:

Daniel said...

That has to be one of the special events in life...preparing the first baby room. You make this surreal time sound serene :)

Sarah Blanshan said...

Yay! It will move soon so ou can feel it.....and then not stop moving!! I am going to miss that greatly after I deliver.

The Dart Family said...

Congratulations, Amy!!! =) It has been lots of fun to see my two sister-in-laws go through pregnancy. My favorite time was when you could actually SEE the baby moving in the tummy! When I sat in church next to my brother and sister-in-law I'm afraid I'd get pretty distracted from the service watching the miracle move before my eyes. =) Enjoy every minute of it!!
Abby

Amy said...

Wow! People still check my blog! I felt the baby move the day after I posted this. I wasn't quite sure, but I was sure the next day. There's almost nothing more exciting!

Anonymous said...

My baby is so big right now when he moves it is painful!!! So happy for ya'll :)

Gayla said...

Amy!! Congratulations!!! I did not know you were expecting! WOW! Love you and am so happy for you!

Roena & Vern said...

We are so happy for you.

Kaylene Elise said...

Congratulations Matt and Amy! Very happy news! Can't wait to meet this little one!