
Daniel is here visiting me! He got the detailed tour of Mayo and downtown Rochester in zero degree weather.

We looked at the ice sculptures, sat on ice benches, and tried without success to look warm and comfy for the pictures.
The huge chapel at St. Mary's hospital, which I somehow never went to see until yesterday.
This ambulance looks like an adventure...
...or maybe not. It is comforting to know that there was a straw mattress on the cot to soften the jolting ride.










11 comments:
What great pictures. Especially the ice sculptures! What fun.
Keep on blogging Amy. And taking pictures--they are great!
All that ice stuff is so neat! Looks like you had fun!
Daniel looks.........cold! It seems like you and Daniel are having lots of fun, though! The ice sculptures are very interesting. Talk to you later!
Your sister
In spite of how cold I may look, my heart was warmed by our visit. Thanks for a couple of top notch days!
Looks and sounds like so much fun! Glad you two could spend some time together! Love you, Kaylene
PS... A hearty "amen" to Heidi's comment. I rate your blogging and pics as top notch, and am so excited you decided to join the blogging world and share your heart and life with us! You've done a superb job at it!
I'll supply the tea for anyone who will come see me! Sorry, Daniel, I didn't give you any tea...
Hi Amy. thanks for stopping by my blog. It's very interesting what you said. Blogging is very different for everyone as it fits into their "real" or personal life.
For me, this Photo Hunt is more of a challenge, sortof like taking a Photography class and having assignments. To you, it sounds like maybe you want to take the pictures because you want to, not because you want to post them on your blog or get any recognition for them.
I have to say that I KNOW that I won't get many visits to my Photo Hunt posts in the future, and that's fine with me. I think I did this week because the blogroll noted that I was "new."
Have a great day!
Heidi
wow! The ice is so neat!
Looks like you had a nice time together. :D
Just for the record.....I offered Daniel some tea, he just didn't take it.
So, visitors, rest assured, we will take care of you if you come!
Thanks, Sarah! You're right, you did offer tea. For those of you who wondered, I do have a wonderful roommate that you will enjoy meeting!!!
Ha Ha. You two do make quite a hostess team:)
Post a Comment