Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Random

It reached a whopping 40 plus degrees today! The snow is melting away, and it is forcast to snow for about a week beginning Friday***

Today I picked out a nursing student to work with this summer for a 10 week internship like the one I did a couple of years ago. I am so excited about that!!!

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.

Investing in your intern will be such an exciting opportunity. I’m glad it’s working out!

heidi @ ggip said...

Isn't that funny how 40 feels warm after cold weather!?
It sounds like a lot of work to train an intern, but it should be rewarding.