
Sarah and I are planning to leave for India on Monday the 14th! We are getting excited and making last minute plans. One of my friends who is adopted from India came over yesterday to loan me some of her clothes, including this sari. It took much time and effort to get me wrapped up like this!
I should get back on the 26th. While there, I plan to take lots of pictures! I could tell you what we are planning to do, but these plans will probably change, so instead, I'll just ask you to remember us and pray for us as we prepare for and go on this next adventure!
4 comments:
Ooh!!! So do you have enough clothes for India now? You look very "at home" in a sari.
Love you!!!
You look good, Amy! Thank you for taking our friend with you!:) We're praying for you.
Love, Abby and Becky
I hope you have a wonderful trip! I'm sure it will be a memorable experience. Saris are so beautiful. My sister's best friend is Indian and I always was intrigued by her mother's saris.
Thanks, Angela! I tried to look at home, but that thing is actually pretty tight around the waist and it took forever to get it on! I'm excited to take Penny with me, Abby and Becky! As you said, Heidi, the saris are beautiful, but the Salwar Kameez is much more practical and easy to wear! That's mostly what I'll wear.
Post a Comment