The last few weeks in words and pictures:)
My computer died, so I didn't have must of an opportunity for blogging. After my short trip home over Christmas, I got a Toshiba. Last night I stayed up late after work to get the internet working. So, here are some photos from the time at home!
Austin got a picture of his own, because he didn't make it into the one above.

Miss Angela was popular!
Daddy and Austin looking at birds.
Fun with Austin and Thomas. No, Austin wasn't getting a paddlin', he was just reaching for the one that fell on the floor!
Anna against the sunset.
5 comments:
Fun times... =)
Nice pictures, Amy. The basketball looked fun. :)
I hope work is going well for you.
Glad you got to come home, even though the visit was way to short, Amy! Talk to you later!
Oops - this is Anna. I'm don't want to start a "guess-who-I-am" game. =)
:) Hello! Blessings
Post a Comment