
Muslim school teaching the faith in an all Muslim village.

The making of a dupatta, the scarf sort of thing that women wear over their shoulders with the salwar kameez suits.

Keep warm, kid!


Angie can read!

The best place to dry laundry.

Notice the eye liner on the boy on the right. This is to prevent evil eye.

Bright faces!


Water buffalo, the "beef" of India since most people there don't eat cows. Most of the milk is from water buffalo as well. It has a different flavor, but it's delicious.

The other use of the water buffalo and cows! The manure burns well. That is the brown stuff stacked on the roof.

More rooftop laundry.

Some Muslim women wear colorful clothes, while others wear this. It depends on the family.

Outdoor clinic.


Blowing the gloves up into baloons.
4 comments:
Incredible pictures. I can't even imagine how many unique experiences you had.
I really enjoyed seeing the pictures. Thanks for sharing more about the trip.
I love you, Amy!
Very cool, The pics remind me of Russia just replace the clothes with grass and you get the idea. So what did you all do on the trip?
Scott
Looks like I need to continue my posting to answer your question, Scott:) I'm glad you all are enjoying the pictures!
Post a Comment