I don't know where to start or what to include, but certain life events have driven me to journal more and blog...well...none. Many things have happened in this last month, but it's hard to know which of those things are blog material.
I started dating Matt:

Had a visit from Mama, Daddy, and Angela...
...and found out that Daddy likes to do dishes...in Minnesota!
Had a murder mystery party at my house for Sarah's birthday:

.jpg)
.jpg)
Went to visit Ben and Tandalee and am now home with a cold and pink eye: [no picture]
5 comments:
Woohoo! Welcome back! I meant no harm in my comments about you being a slacker....I just want to hear more from you! :-)
For clarification, the comment didn't hurt, I just said that:) I need to step it up and do a good job like you have been. I love your blog!
great to see you back up and going...have missed your posts! You'll have to tell us more about your work your doing now...and the guy. (-:
I had a great time with you, Amy, and I can't wait to see you in another month! We had a fun trip to NY and D.C. Call me some time when you are off work, and I'll tell you all about it!
~Angela~
Post a Comment