Thursday, July 05, 2007

Contentment

Let's just say, the past week has been a very interesting...more details to come.Among other things, I have eaten my fill of wild blackberries and thoroughly enjoyed the gorgeous weather while tramping around Quarry Hill Park. Butterflies, flowers, time alone in my secret place to seek the Lord.
I feel like there is so much to say, but I'm not in the mood to start. Just enjoy the pictures and know that I love you all.










See how these fungi growing on a log have a grain like wood?
For the 4th, I went to L'Abri to play ball, Frisbee, and just visit around the campfire and watch fireworks. It warmed my heart to spend time with such a great community of people doing nothing but enjoying each other and the perfect evening. Have you ever experienced a deep contentment that reaches to the core of your being? That's what I felt.
The view of Rochester from the hill where L'Abri is situated was breathtaking.

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

beautiful post!