Monday, December 17, 2007

Rochester Family Portrait

Here are some of the people that I hang out with the most! Bottom row L-R, Sarah, Sarah, Kate. Back row, Amy, Maurita. I love these girls! This picture is from my birthday party/Kate's going away party. It was the best time ever as we ate Mexican food, had gingerbread and tea, and sat around the fireplace talking. I still need to get a picture of my roommates to share.

I keep meaning to post some other deep thoughts on pain or something, but I've been bad at this whole blogging thing. You all had some good responses to that post. It seems that I've just been busy with this and that, from work to social gatherings. Today, I played flute with some girls for a song. Then, this evening, I went over to the McGregor's for high tea. We had a little talent show, and I think I laughed 'til my stomach hurt. This week will be very busy, then I'm going home on Saturday for a few days!

No comments: