Here are a couple of pictures from the Apostle Islands Sled Dog Race and the sea caves. If the ice holds out, some friends and I are going this weekend to walk on Lake Superior into the caves!
Oh, how neat! It would be fun to see a sled dog race :) I would like to let you know that I have awarded you the "Blogging with a Purpose" award. I know that Kaylene has already given it to you, so I know you probably don't want to choose 5 extra people. Just consider this an agreement with Kaylene. You really do have a purposeful blog :) I have also tagged you with a meme. See my blog for details :) Blessings!
3 comments:
That looks really fun, cold, but fun!
Oh, how neat! It would be fun to see a sled dog race :)
I would like to let you know that I have awarded you the "Blogging with a Purpose" award. I know that Kaylene has already given it to you, so I know you probably don't want to choose 5 extra people. Just consider this an agreement with Kaylene. You really do have a purposeful blog :)
I have also tagged you with a meme. See my blog for details :)
Blessings!
So fun!! JMM
Post a Comment