Thursday, March 13, 2008

Babysitting...

When was the last time you totally jammed out to kids music? Played baby tigers? Spent a whole hour trying to get two kids to go to bed? Well, that's what I did this evening, plus some:) It was a nice change and totally different kind of challenge after spending all day studying ECG's in and out of class. Lunch included stimulating conversation with Sarah and Emily at a Greek restaurant, but other than that, it was a day of ECG overload. After walking by my old hospital floor and tying up some loose ends on this and that at work, I dropped by home barely in time to leave to babysit four kids, ages 7 1/2 to 1 1/2, three boys and little girl.

Spring is in the air! Everyone and their dog were out running today! Just walking the 4 or so blocks home, I must have seen 4-5 people running or walking with a dog. The grass is beginning to show in places in the front yard! Are you catching the excitement!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely catching the excitement of spring! Mom and I were out planting in the garden this afternoon. Such lovely weather for it!

I enjoyed the ice pictures so much.Very beautiful. My jaw dropped on several of the pictures. They sort of had a surreal look to them.

I hope to drop you an email soon.

Love, Kaylene