
Yesterday I went walking with a couple of friends, Katie and Maurita, three if you count London, the yellow lab! We went to Silver Lake, which turned out to be more like goose lake. I took several photos, but they were not free, because my fingers nearly froze from being out of my gloves in the wind.





6 comments:
That's alot of geese. We live under the migration highway for ducks and geese and especially in the spring we get thousands of geese flying over us. It is neat to see God's wonderful work as the geese know just when to fly. There are some geese that stick around especially in Rochester(NY:) that people call "Rochester" geese. :)
Hi, Amy! Did you miss Gus and Millie when you saw all those geese? I'm sure they brought back fond memories! =) Talk to you soon!
Oh, and hi, Abby! I just sent an e-mail to you!
That's a lot of geese! Does the dog in that pic have a distracted faraway look in his eyes? "If only I had been born a country bird dog..."
Sweet. And - great picture of you (the hero :-))! May I have an e-mail copy of it please? Are those pictures from the day of the terrorizing dog? Jenny
Sweet pics.! It looks like you found your calling in life. You could go aroud the world taking pictures of waterfowl and submit them to different outdood publications.
We definitely have some "Rochester" geese here! I must admit, Gus and Millie did not cross my mind that day, though they have at times. "Miss" might be too strong of a word:)
I'm not sure what London was thinking, though he is the dog that "terrorized" us one day in the woods! This is actually a different day, though. "Hero...?"
Also, I have a keen sense of curiosity, which means, I do not do well with anonymity--who are you?
Post a Comment