
23rd 1.6”
24th 3.4”
25th 7.6”
26th 0.4
27th 0
28th 0.5”
1st 7.2”
2nd 5.1”
24th 3.4”
25th 7.6”
26th 0.4
27th 0
28th 0.5”
1st 7.2”
2nd 5.1”
Total: 25.8"
Current depth 20”
54.4” this season
Current depth 20”
54.4” this season
Rochester is ticketing people parked on the streets from midnight to 6am last night and tonight in order to keep people off long enough to keep the streets plowed. Mayo has been paying nurses who commute to stay here in hotels churches and schools cancelled events during the storms.
It feels like the winter is almost over, because the weather has been in the 20's and 30's and birds are beginning to sing.
I was hoping we would get some nice snows before spring came, and I got my wish! I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible before it's gone. I've been going on walks, eating snow ice cream, even shoveling the sidewalks for fun. The only sad thing is that I would rather enjoy this snow with all of you!

1 comment:
That's a LOT of snow!!
Post a Comment