Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Sisters

This evening I talked to my lovely sisters. Anna, Angela, and I have had so such wonderful times together! I'm looking forward to many more!






























3 comments:

Kaylene said...

Amy, I LOVE the pictures! Your sisters are some of the BEST!! I'm so thankful for their and your friendship. The picture of the two of them on the sled is hilarious. I love the way Angela's mouth is wide open and they both have such surprised looks on their faces.:D
Was the bottom one, of all three of you, taken around the time of Ben's wedding?
Have a happy day. Keep the positive spirit! Life is good because God is! I KNOW He's using you in incredible ways as a nurse... as a friend... and as Amy Jo H!!!! Love you, Kaylene

Amy said...

Kaylene, Thank you! You always write such encouraging, fun notes! It has been such fun knowing you as well:) Yes, I love that photo of Anna and Angela! I just couldn't believe how much they have grown since then! The one of the three of us was at OBU about a year ago. Oh, today was such a good day...maybe I should just email you!

Jolynn B said...

Fun pics! :) It was great talking to you on the IM.