Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rochester

For those of you who don't already know, I've had a change of plans over the last couple of weeks...I'm staying in Rochester!!! I don't even know how to explain it, but I think the Lord has more to teach me and more for me to do here. So many things have confirmed this decision, and I am very excited about the new changes and challenges that this year promises to bring. The first major change is that I will be moving into a house with a couple of other young ladies. The sad part is that Sarah has already set up an apartment with another girl (in other words, I've been replaced, but it's my own falt for changing my mind at the last minute). The wonderful part is that I will be less than a mile from work.

I've been rather excited about all of these things in the last couple of weeks, but you know, one can only live on adrenaline so long. Mama, Daddy, Micah, Daniel, Anna, and Angela are coming to visit me tomorrow! They will be here about a week, during which time we are going up north. More to come...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Angela hi for me!

Tegid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heidi @ ggip said...

I hope everything goes well with your move. A small change like switching apartments might really do good things--like letting you get to know new friends, and things like that.

A short commute is always a good thing!

Amy said...

Who is Tegid?