Thursday, October 19, 2006

Visitors

Ben, Tandalee, and Caleb all came to stay for the weekend! It was a great time to just relax and catch up with each other. The time flew by, and I'm back to work again. Work has not been as overwhelming for the last couple of weeks:)

I now have all of our photos from the trip to Austria, Germany, and London last summer. I may be posting some soon. Ben and Tandalee also brought all of my photos and negatives from high school, so now I have the massive project of organizing, consolidating, and putting some more of them in albums.

5 comments:

Jolynn B said...

I'm glad for you that they were able to come visit. It must have been nice to do something else other than work. I can't wait to see the Austria pics!

Kaylene said...

ooooo...great picture! I'm so happy they got to visit you!
I am glad work has been going better for you.

The Helen Keller quote is good. To think it was spoken by someone who couldn't physically see, but yet saw way beyond the value of physical things. If I was her, I would probably long to be able to see God's creation. I'd tend to place actually being able to see, above feeling it with my heart. A lot of times I convince myself that what I don't have is better than what I do have.

Sarah Blanshan said...

I like your family. They were fun to have around! Now, to get the rest of them here.....and maybe my siblings too!

Daniel said...

Makes me long to be there...maybe our Thanksgiving plans will work our. I want to get together with every one so bad that I have feelings I can't describe...sorry...but maybe you understand them too.

Daniel said...

What ever, laugh at my our vs. out it you must. I tried to login and replace it but blogger is too cantankerous(however that's spelled)