Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The BIG 21!

March 21st isn't simply the first day of spring. It's Daniel's 21st birthday! He's in Bolivia right now, and I'm sure he could use some well wishes: http://god-is-my-judge.blogspot.com/. Happy birthday, brother Daniel!

Thank you all for the discussion over that last question. There were some very thoughtful comments that kept me thinking. Sometimes I hate to post again after something like that, because I don't want to close the topic. If more ideas come to you, feel free to keep it alive!

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

Good picture, Amy. I like the hat don't you? I hope this is his bestEST b-day yet. Happiest of birthdays to you Daniel!

Jolynn B said...

happy birthday...I can't think of anything witty...uuhhh...well, happy birthday! :)

Daniel said...

Thanks Amy, Kaylene, and Jolynn! As you can now read on my blog, my birthday was a nice...and interesting.

Sorry I didn´t comment sooner. I haven´t been online much since my BD.